Terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
This website is owned by Brookside Pet Food Ltd and sister company Feeds for you, Company Registration No. GB8104436
You are responsible for keeping your password safe and secure, for not allowing others to use your account and for any activity which is carried out under your account. We will not be liable for any activity which happens as a result of your failure in this regard.
Using our website
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
If delivery is likely to be subject to undue delay, we will contact you by email. You will have the option of a full refund in this case, or of waiting for availability (this might be due to a manufacturer or other reason beyond our control).
Delivery to some addresses may carry a higher delivery charge for certain items. This will be explained and displayed before you make payment. Please ensure that you are happy with what you are ordering and of the costs.
Feeds for You has the option to cancel any order that cannot be fulfilled for any reason and will contact you accordingly.
Whilst we are happy to leave your parcel in a “Safe place” by doing this you negate the right to transit insurance and we will be unable to refund or resend items – we recommend not leaving delivery instructions wherever possible and requesting delivery to an alternative address (such as a work address).
We reserve the right to swap the delivery method chosen for an equivalent service at our discretion without notice. Other conditions do apply regarding deliveries.
We aim to deliver within the designated time scale but this cannot be guaranteed due to issues that are beyond our control, such as failure by the delivery firm or adverse weather conditions resulting in a delay.
Feeds for You reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions and any part of this website without notice.
Whilst Feeds for You has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website, some information has been supplied by third parties and is reproduced in good faith.