Mollichaff Hoofkind is a complete fibre feed designed for the nutritional support of horses and ponies prone to laminitis. HoofKind is a highly palatable mix containing a blend of oat straw, alfalfa, fibre pellets, soya oil, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and anti-oxidants.
Weight: 12.5 Kg
- Low in sugar and starch, high in fibre and does not contain cereals.
- Low in protein and calories.
- Provides controlled energy from digestible fibre and oil, perfect for ‘fizzy’ horses, good-doers and laminitics.
- Contains a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals so when fed at recommended levels requires no further supplementation.
- Added Magnesium to combat deficiencies often found in UK soils.
- Natural plant-based antioxidants mop up free radicals helping to prevent damage to cells and cell membranes.
- Specially selected antioxidants for the nutritional maintenance of the immune system, the respiratory system, the circulatory system and the all important hooves and laminae.
A simple diet of HOOFKIND, fed with High Fibre HorseHage or Timothy HorseHage dust-free bagged forage, supplies all the nutrient and fibre requirements of horses and ponies in moderate to light work (hacking or schooling 4 – 5 times a week), resting or laminitc.
As well as supplying a complete diet, these three products are HOOF KIND approved, denoting that they are low in starch and sugar and suitable for all horses and ponies, including laminitics.