- Alfa-A Molasses Free is a medium calorie fibre feed, providing 11.5MJ/kg DE from fibre and oil, which is comparable to a medium energy mix or cube, but without the sugar and starch
- On average, Alfa-A Molasses Free is 10 x lower in starch than a typical medium energy mix or cube
- Alfa-A Molasses Free is suitable for horses and ponies that require a low sugar and starch ration such as those prone to laminitis or muscle problems
- Alfa-A Molasses Free includes real mint, fenugreek and alfalfa pellets for interest and taste
- Alfa-A Molasses Free contains no added sugar and naturally provides 2% starch and 4.5% sugar which is approximately half the level of sugar compared to average hay
How to get the most from Dengie Alfa-A Molasses Free
Alfa-A Molasses Free is a straight feed and although alfalfa is abundant in natural nutrients a source of broad-spectrum vitamins and minerals should be added alongside to ensure a balanced diet such as Natural Vitality Performance Vits & Mins or Alfa-A Balancer. Alfa-A Molasses Free may be fed dry or dampened with water or a soaked product such as Dengie Alfa-Beet.