What is it?
A highly nutritious, quick soaking beet pulp feed, with no added molasses, Speedi-Beet is 95% sugar free. Made using only best quality British Beet Pulp, Speedi-Beet is subjected to our patented cooking process to produce a unique feed which is unlike any other HorseBeet.
There’s a high proportion of soluble fibre, mostly pectins in Speedi-Beet, which means its fibre is more easily digested than that found in forage e.g. hay. This makes it a great source of non-heating slow release energy.
It’s starch free and low in sugar, so safe for laminitics.
Speedi-Beet is extremely versatile. Feed it in small amounts to overweight horses as a carrier for a multivitamin and mineral supplement or in larger quantities to a poor doer for weight gain, or to a working horse for energy.
- Highly digestible fibre feed
- Made with best quality British Beet Pulp
- Soaks in ten minutes
- Unique cooking process for improved nutrient availability
- Non-heating slow release energy
- Low in starch and sugar
- Suitable for laminitis
- High water content to aid rehydration
- Prebiotic effect due to the beet fibre
- Non-GM, no additives or preservatives
- Palatable and ideal for horses with poor teeth
- A versatile feed for all horses and ponies